Aex Gold Inc.
- TSX-V: AEX
- Shares Outstanding: 82M
- Share price C$0.68 (10.06.2020)
- Market Cap: C$56M
Interview with Eldur Olafsson, CEO of AEX Gold (TSX-V: AEX).
When you find gold of this grade, gold investors are always going to sit up and pay attention. AEX Gold is developing its flagship Nalunaq Gold Mine in the frosty country of Greenland. The gold is 18g/t!
Gold investors might have had palpitations when they saw that number. Is there a good corporate and technical strategy behind what looks like, on paper at least, a compelling gold resource?
- Company Overview
- CEO’s and The Team’s Expertise and Background
- Foundation and Vision: Opportunities with the Project and Business Plan
- Means of Monetisation and Building Value With Little Scale
- Shortcutting into Production: Timeline of 14-24mths
- Shareholder Relations and Funding the Project
- Share Price Doubled: What Attracted Investors to AEX Gold?
- Listing in Canada, Why not AIM or LSE?
- 2020 Plans and Potential Raises
- The Exit: Do They Have a Final Vision?
Company Website: https://www.aexgold.com/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.