Alba Mineral Resources PLC
- AIM: ALBA
- Shares Outstanding: 4.06B
- Share price GB$0.0008 (22.05.2020)
- Market Cap: C$3M
Interview with George Frangeskides, Executive Chairman of Alba Mineral Resources (AIM: ALBA)
Alba Minerals Resources is a small but multi-faceted UK-listed company. The company’s projects range from the Horse Hill and Brockham oil & gas projects in England, along with polymetallic, multi-mineral projects in Greenland (4), Wales (1), and Ireland (1). Specific commodities of focus include graphite, iron ore, copper, gold, titanium (ilemnite), zinc, and lead. Talk about commodity diversification!
What is the plan to monetise Welsh gold and take advantage of the potential premium is offers?
- Company Overview
- Update on Horse Hill: Numbers Produced and Expectations for Monetisation
- Market Cap £3M not Indicative of the Value of The Assets: Share Price Volatility – Possibilities to Sell Horse Hill: When Could That Happen and at What Price?
- Welsh Gold of Clogau: The History
- Clogau at Present Day: The Possibilities, Money Spent, Data Possessed
- Blue Sky for New Investors and Shareholders
- Cash Position and Means of Improving the Share Price
- Limited Cash, Lots of Assets: Focus and Future Plans for Alba Mineral Resources
CLICK HERE to watch the full interview.
Company Website: https://www.albamineralresources.com/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.