Bannerman Resources Ltd.
- ASX: BMN
- Shares Outstanding: 1.06B
- Share price: A$0.04 (20.05.2020)
- Market Cap: A$42M
A Conversation with Brandon Munro, CEO of Bannerman Resources (ASX: BMN).
This week we talk about some intriguing topics. Does Kazakhstan’s easing of safety restrictions indicate uranium production is about to start back up?
Then we move into SMRs and the geopolitical race that surrounds them. We talk about examples of application on land and at sea.
We then move into Cameco’s announcement that it will be getting the Port Hope Uranium Conversion Facility back up and running. What could this mean for the uranium space and uranium investors?
Lastly, we cover UR Atom’s recent statement. A must watch for uranium investors and generalists alike.
- Australia’s Successful Management of COVID-19
- Kazakhstan Easing Restrictions, Does That Mean a Re-Start of Uranium Production
- Russia’s Relationship with Kazakhstan and Possibilities of Influencing Uranium Producers
- SMRs: The Geopolitical Race, and the ARDP Report
- Conventional vs SMR: Costs, Locations, Infrastructure and People’s Perception
- Cameco’s Port Hope Announcement
- Selling at Market: What’s Happening with Equities?
- UR Atom’s Statements: Importance of Maintaining Inventories and Diversifying Supply
Company Page: https://www.bannermanresources.com.au/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.