Bannerman Resources Ltd.
- ASX: BMN
- Shares Outstanding: 1.06B
- Share price: A$0.04 (05.06.2020)
- Market Cap: A$37M
Crux Investor recently had yet another intriguing conversation with Brandon Munro. He’s the CEO of Bannerman Resources (ASX: BMN).
In our latest weekly update with uranium expert, Brandon Munro, we discuss some interesting geopolitical themes.
Uranium investors need to spend time educating themselves about a commodity that is very volatile, very strategic, and very controversial. Munro does a great job of explaining the intricacies of the uranium space, including touching on the fundamental supply-demand war between uranium mining companies and utility companies. A compelling, interesting watch.
- Iran Sanctions Lift: Announcement’s Impact and Possible Workarounds
- Russia’s Involvement: Can it Be a Mediator or Will it Have to Choose Sides?
- Geopolitical Games and China’s Position
- Measures to Speed up US Mining Processes and Manage Strategic Imports: How Will it Impact Uranium Miners?
- EIA Uranium Marketing Report’s Numbers: A Shock to the System
- Utilities and Junior Uranium Miners: How Long Can They Hold on?
- EU Numbers Due: What Should We Expect?
- Hope for Uranium Investors
- Tiny Update on Bannerman Resources
CLICK HERE to watch the full interview.
Company Page: https://www.bannermanresources.com.au/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.