- TSX-V: CNC
- Shares Outstanding: 67M
- Share price C$1.33 (22.05.2020)
- Market Cap: C$87M
Interview with Mark Selby, CEO of Nickel Exploration company, Canada Nickel (TSX-V: CNC).
Nickel could offer battery metals/EV investors a massive upside. Mark Selby has a history of success in the nickel space that extends back to his time at Inco and RNC.
In just 6 months, for just US$4M, Canada Nickel has uncovered the 11th largest nickel sulphide resource in the world, and it has a PGM upside.
Canada Nickel has its skates on and has some big plans for this year and beyond. Is Crawford an exciting take-out target for nickel majors?
- Company Overview
- Putting Together Nickel Projects: Timeline and Strategy
- Recent Raise: Shareholder Support and Investor Interest in Nickel
- What Makes Canada Nickel Different to Other Nickel Companies?
- Drilling for Value: A Run Through the News Release
- Impact of COVID-19 on Canada Nickel and The Nickel Market
- Timeline for Deliverables
CLICK HERE to watch the full interview.
Company Website: https://canadanickel.com/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.