Element 25 Ltd
- ASX: E25
- Shares Outstanding: 92M
- Share price A$0.11 (27.03.2020)
- Market Cap: A$10M
Crux Investor recently interviewed the Managing Director of manganese developer, Element 25 (ASX: E25), Justin Brown.
Element 25 is an ASX-listed manganese junior focussed on the development of the 100% owned Butcherbird Manganese Project in the southern Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Element 25 has a lot to say for itself, but the market doesn’t appear to be listening right now. Why?
- Team Experience
- Nobody in the Market Cares for Element 25: What are the Reasons?
- The Numbers: Financing, Facility Deal, Cash Position and Burn Rate
- Plans Going Forward: Studies to be Done and Knowledge on the Economics
- Manganese Market: Big Players, Supply & Demand
Company Website: https://www.element25.com.au/site/content/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.