Energy Fuels Inc.
- NYSE: UUUU
- Shares Outstanding: 115M
- Share price US$1.63 (21.04.2020)
- Market Cap: US$191M
Energy Fuels is one of our favourite uranium stories. Now, it looks like there’s another reason to feel excited. The company recently announced it is entering the rare earth elements (REE) sector. We sat down with CEO, Mark Chalmers, to discuss the details.
Energy Fuels has mitigated risk with multiple cash streams: vanadium, tolled milling and cleanup operations. In this interview, talks about another potential revenue stream: rare earths processing. Last week, the company announced it was entering the rare earth element (REE) space. How will this affect Energy Fuels’ economics? Could this be a catalyst moment for the share price?
- Getting into Rare Earths: Why, What’s the Idea?
- The Mill’s Capabilities: Setting it up for Different Streams
- Arrangements for Rare Earth Feed Stock: Making Money for Energy Fuels
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Uranium Market: Rising Share Prices
- Genesis of the Idea for Rare Earths and US Government’s Involvement
- Process of Understanding Economics and Timings on Moving Forward
- Spot Price Movement: When and How Might We See $40 and Over?
- Energy Fuels’ Position in the Uranium Space
Company Website: https://www.energyfuels.com/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.