Energy Fuels Inc.
- NYSE: UUUU
- Shares Outstanding: 118M
- Share price US$1.50 (01.05.2020)
- Market Cap: US$176M
Interview with Mark Chalmers, President & CEO of Energy Fuels (NYSE:UUUU).
Energy Fuels is America’s premier uranium producer, and Mark Chalmers was one of two CEOs who originally petitioned the U.S. government under section 232. That petition has led to this moment: the DoE’s NFWG report that carries recommendations for the U.S. government to restore America’s competitive nuclear energy advantage.
Chalmers is very pleased. Some investors have been disappointed by the lack of detail and specifics, but Chalmers is happy with the report considering it is merely a policy document with more to come.
Will the report help the American uranium space. Will it help uranium producer, Energy Fuels. Chalmers certainly thinks so. Uranium could be in for 2H/20.
- Nuclear Fuel Report Announcement: Opinion and Expectations
- Shareholder & Investor Concerns: Near-Term Impact
- Ur-Energy and Energy Fuels: Direct Beneficiaries or One of Many?
- $60 Uranium: The Process of Getting There
- Nuclear and Renewables on a Level Playing Field: Who Gets the Subsidies?
- Utilities: Time to Stop Being Used to Cheap
- The Future for Energy Fuels
Company Website: https://www.energyfuels.com/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.