Krakatoa Resources Ltd.
- ASX: KTA
- Shares Outstanding: 219M
- Share price A$0.04 (10.06.2020)
- Market Cap: A$8M
Interview with Colin Locke, Exec. Chairman of Krakatoa Resources (ASX: KTA).
Krakatoa Resources is a copper-gold and rare earths explorer. Its primary focus is on copper-gold porphyry discoveries in the Lachlan Fold Belt, Australia.
The two core projects? The Turon Gold Project and the Belgravia Porphyry Project. Interestingly, Krakatoa Resources sits on the doorstep of Australia’s largest gold mine: Cadia, owned by Newcrest Mining Limited (ASX: NCM).
What do gold investors make of this story? High gold potential, or one to miss?
- Company Overview
- The Foundation: Business Plan and Process for Growth
- Focus on the Lachlan Fold Belt: What do They Know About What They Have?
- 2020 Plans and Potential Raises
- Shareholder Breakdown: Management Holdings
- Team’s Track Record and Experience
- Theories to Facts: Decisions to be Made for the Projects
Company Website: https://ktaresources.com/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.