Serabi Gold PLC
- LSE: SRB, TSX: SBI
- Shares Outstanding: 59M
- Share price GB£0.92 (14.05.2020)
- Market Cap: GB£54M
Crux Investor recently decided to check in on one of our favourite gold stories in an interview with Michael Hodgson, CEO of gold producer, Serabi Gold (LSE:SRB, TSX:SBI).
Serabi Gold has a smart business model that we are big fans of. Hodgson walks us through the Q1/20 figures, and while they are slightly below guidance, they are mighty impressive considering the sweeping impact of COVID-19.
Going forward, Hodgson is now talking the language of bulk gold processing and this is starting to get very exciting for gold investors. Could Serabi Gold be on course for serious share price growth?
- Update on Progress: Q1 Numbers
- Ore Sorter Preliminary Test Results: Performing as Expected?
- Press Release on Exploration: An In-Depth Look into Findings
- Distractions from the Coringa Gold Project or Value Building Exercise
- Bulk vs High Grade: Preparation for New Opportunity
- Country Dynamics to Affect Q2 Results?
Company Website: https://www.serabigold.com/
If you see something in this article that you agree with, or even disagree with, please let us know in the comments below.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux Investor communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.