#3. Brandon Munro - Implications of Uranium Supply Shortages
Matthew Gordon, Ptolemy Capital
10 Months ago
Conversation with Brandon Munro, marker commentator and CEO of uranium developer, Bannerman Resources (ASX:BMN)
1. the implications of Cameco's announcement that Cigar Lake will be closed for an indeterminate period.
2. What is happening with Namibia's uranium production.
3. What about the uranium spot price going above the $30 psychological barrier?
4. Backwardation of sport price v term-contract price
5. How are the utilities reacting and what are the other bush fires that they are putting out?
6. How does Russia v Saudi oil price war affect uranium?
Crux Investor is a new market insight channel for those interested in understanding the junior mining world and opportunities to invest. Its purpose is to cut through a lot of the jargon, bias and bluster that is prevalent in this sector and hone-in on the most important factors that can indicate whether a company has a strong footing for growth and success.
Get an insight into how institutional investors evaluate the natural resource market. Hear from some of the most influential and successful people in the industry about how they made money investing in public markets. Learn key strategies, tactics and questions to allow you to make better, informed, comparative assessments.
Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.