Niobay Metals (TSX-V: NBY) - For a smile they can share the night

Matthew Gordon,
Ptolemy Capital

6 Months ago

Interview with Claude Dufresne, President & CEO of Niobay Metals (TSX-V:NBY) Niobium is a very small market (100,000t, US$3-4Bn) with very few players (2 in Brazil, 1 in Canada). Most investors have never heard of it, let alone considered investing in it. Niobium is mainly used (90%) in the production of stainless steel alloys and also in alloys with a variety of nonferrous metals, such as zirconium. Niobium is used in superalloys for jet engines and heat resistant equipment. The remaining 10% of demand comes from the intelligent technology sector.

View Our
Niobay Metals
Company Profile

About Us
Crux Investor is a new market insight channel for those interested in understanding the junior mining world and opportunities to invest. Its purpose is to cut through a lot of the jargon, bias and bluster that is prevalent in this sector and hone-in on the most important factors that can indicate whether a company has a strong footing for growth and success.
Get an insight into how institutional investors evaluate the natural resource market. Hear from some of the most influential and successful people in the industry about how they made money investing in public markets. Learn key strategies, tactics and questions to allow you to make better, informed, comparative assessments.

Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situations or needs. You should not rely on any advice and / or information contained in this website or via any digital Crux communications. Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.

Crux Investor does not verify information provided by contributors or video interviewees on this site, and makes no assurance as to the adequacy, completeness or accuracy of any such information. Crux Investor steadfastly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the outcome of any investments made by users of this site or our branded affiliates. Users of this site (and our branded affiliates) should consult with their own financial advisors to assist them in making investment decisions. By accessing this site and our branded affiliates, you agree to the terms of service and privacy policy.